Stein brewing company is located at 10W Vine St Mount Vernon, Ohio, and it has been operational since the 1870s. The brewing company includes a full-service restaurant, taproom, and locally brewed beer. The Stein brewing company has a 55,102-seater bar and restaurant in the same building.
Stein brewing restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner throughout the week. For brunch, you can order sandwiches, entrees, Al Cartes, and starters. Other meals you can enjoy include burgers, french fries, and desserts. There is also a kid’s menu serving hot dogs, pancakes, corn dogs, joint tenders, and brownies. The restaurant also serves non-alcoholic drinks like soda, tea, coffee, juice, and water.
If you are a fan of pizza, enjoy the stein brewery company’s customized pizza with a famous Joint sauce. Other pizzas you will love include four brothers and Nashville Hot Pizza, which contains fried chicken tenders, shredded lettuce, and mozzarella with pickles. The restaurant also serves various ice cream and milkshake flavors like chocolate, Vanilla Strawberry, Oreo Explosion, Mint Chocolate, and vanilla bean. For an adult, shamboozy treat, you can order the boozy milkshakes that combine chocolate ice cream and a tang of whiskey.
The Stein Brewing Company sells 54 locally brewed beers; some of their best-rated beers include;
- Lucky Bag- this is a refreshing cream light ale beer made with fermented yeast and cold lagering, including Cascade, hops.
- Pates Weizanbier Hefe- the hefeweizen beer has heavy citrus and soft bubblegum aroma with a light vanilla taste.
- Colonel Andrew – this is a brown Ale beer that tastes like nutmeg, cinnamon, and a hint of caramel.
- Becca Kolsh- fermented with Nottingham ale, the Becca Kolsch beer is German style. It’s kept in low temperatures and thus considered a hybrid beer.
- Rosa Kinsman contains five hops, including Cascade, Citra, Centennial, Chinook, and Simco. It’s a traditional Indian Pale Ale with a sweet and smooth taste.
- Aerie Ale- this is an American Indian Ale Pale with a bitter, aromatic taste and fruity, crispy body.
- Sheriff browns Porter- the sheriff’s brown is a traditional American porter beer with marshmallow and chocolate flavor.
Be sure to visit Stein Brewing whenever you are in Mount Vernon and bring along the whole family.